Experience the magic of the Southern Chilcotin range by foot. Remote and spectacular, this is a secret destination in BC. This adventure is a great introduction to the world of fast packing. All meals and accommodations in backcountry rustic camps are provided.
The days will be long, and we will tackle some mega climbs and descents. However, the trails and scenery are world class, and the possibilities for play are endless. This is one of Jen’s all time favourite running destinations — come see why she returns here every year to adventure in this off the grid playground. All-inclusive from the time you arrive at Tyax (shuttles, food, accommodations, guides).
Inquire now for 2019 as spaces will fill!
• All meals
• All accommodations from time of departure until return
• Shuttles to/from trailheads
• Guide fees
• Travel/expenses to Tyax, BC
• Travel/rescue insurance
• Personal gear
• Alcoholic beverages if desired
• Must be able to run consistent 15-20km days in mountainous terrain
• Previous trail running experience (intermediate).
• Expect to be out on the trails for 5-7 hours a day, although this is NOT a speed adventure.
• Comfort with alpine weather, and understanding of proper layering