Flash Sale: Bring a friend, and you’ll both get $250 off registration.
If you are searching for a true high alpine running adventure in the remote mountains of BC, than join us for a five day HUT to HUT traverse of the Esplanade Range in the Selkirk Mountains. Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight direct to our first lodge. From here, we will spend the entire week above the tree line, traversing ridges, running sweet single track, peak bagging, and swimming in pristine lakes to cool off. Each night will be spent at a different lodge complete with a cozy bed to sleep in, and a warm sauna to enjoy.
This adventure is fast-pack style (hike/run) as we aim to keep our day packs light, carrying only the essentials with us. Fully catered. No one will be hungry — we promise. The food is gourmet, and the views are stunning. Relax in the cozy wood-fire sauna after a big day on the trails. Rooms at each lodge are shared. So, if you are looking for a true mountain adventure come join us on this all inclusive running getaway. This trip includes helicopter access in and out, all food, all lodging and certified guides.
Inquire now for 2019 as spaces will fill!
• Heli fly in/out
• All meals from time of departure until return
• Guide fees
• Travel/expenses to Golden, BC
• Travel/rescue insurance
• Personal gear
• Must be able to run consistent 15-20km days in mountainous terrain
• Previous trail running experience (intermediate). Ideally must have completed a 50km race previously.
• Expect to be out on the trails for 5-7 hours a day, although this is NOT a speed adventure and we will stop often to soak in the views.
• Comfort with alpine weather, and understanding of proper layering